Sr. Oracle Architect and Cloud Support Engineer
Written by Kim Ann Nichols, March 25, 2019
Full Time Opportunity
In search of an Architect who will be responsible for Cloud infrastructure Management and Configuration. Excellent long term, full time opportunity here in Scottsdale, AZ
- Public Cloud infrastructure Management and Configuration- AWS/OCI/Google/Azure-, with Amazon preferred
- Infrastructure Monitoring- skilled in Opsview/Nagios/Web Monitoring, Connectivity Monitoring
- Infrastructure Scripting
- Dev Ops/Version Control (GIT), CI/CD
- Autotask for Ticketing
- Log Management
- Experience with Sharepoint for internal documentation.
- Operators, Key Management and SSO
- Trouble-shooting and proactively managing highly technical system issues.
- Installation and configuration and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Operating and contributing to automation and management systems:
- Operate and provision into cloud environments:
- Oracle cloud, OCI, OCI-C
- Ensure that all operational and administration activities are carried out with a focus on security and operational efficiency.
- Operate and contribute to our monitoring and alerting stacks:
- Logfile parsing and analysis
- Work proactively with remote data centers around the world.
- Preparation of reports for operational and management purposes.
- Provide rotational on-call support for all global regions
- The ability to install and configure hardware and storage devices including SAN
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Linux operating system in particular Red Hat, OEL.
- Experience running large Java/python/ruby applications.
- Virtualization Experience with Vmware ESX, or Linux based solutions.
- Python, shell and other programming language skills.
3RP is a leading-edge Oracle consulting partner located in Scottsdale, Arizona. At 3RP we combined all
three facets of ERP in one. The three dimensions of the enterprise wide technology implementation are
Consulting, Software and Managed Services. Giving our customers 3RP, not just ERP.