Enterprise Application Integration
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) refers to a framework made up of services and technologies that form an enterprise’s middleware framework. This framework enables the integration and seamless use of systems and applications across the enterprise.
EAI solves for the incompatibility or inability of systems to communicate or share data. Supply chain management, ERP, CRM, BI, Payroll, and HR systems, for example. With proper EAI in place, these systems would be linked together, bridging the “information silos” that exist in many organizations. By linking these systems together through EAI, organizations are able to simplify and automate business processes while sharing data and business rules efficiently and effectively.
3RP HELPS WITH EAI
3RP specializes in transforming your information silos and connecting your critical business systems in order for you to simplify processes, gain efficiencies, and gain new insights into your data and business intelligence.
We focus on several areas:
- Data Integration
- Cross application data consistency
- Single-Source-of-Truth (SSOT)
- Data deduplication
- Business process improvement/re-engineering
- Vendor agnostic application approach
- Providing integration solutions that allow vendor applications to be updated or replaced with little or no business disruption
- Data Modeling
- Defining and architecting data modeling across all applications to be included in the middleware integration
- Middleware Technologies
- Web Services, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML, Message-Oriented Middleware (MOM)