Oracle Applications Financials Lead
Written by Kim Ann Nichols, October 4, 2019
In search of an Oracle Applications Delivery Lead to support and provide our clients with practical strategies, designs, implementations and support. Responsible for supporting front line solutions, expertise in client interaction, troubleshooting and overall delivery of environment needs.
Full Time opportunity here in Scottsdale, Arizona. PMP Certification a plus to have.
Must hold 5+ years supporting an Oracle Applications environment, with expertise in the following areas.
• Broad Oracle Applications experience is required
• Oracle Financials
• Oracle Supply Chain
• Oracle CRM
• Oracle Manufacturing (Discrete)
• Oracle HCM
Primary responsibility will be hands-on solution delivery within Oracle Applications.
• Must be hands-on, in-the-weeds, solution delivery expert
• Must possess strong planning, estimating, scheduling and monitoring capabilities
• Responsible for client and team management
• Support pre-sales activities, solution design, project planning and execution
• Work with cross-functional and technical teams to develop solutions meeting client requirements
• Operate in a matrix reporting structure
• Serve as a project resource and subject matter expert for various initiatives
• Define, adhere and manage to operational standards
• Experience managing small to large and complex Oracle projects
• Must have experience leading project teams through all phases of the SDLC
• Applies high level quality standards to project deliverables
• Experience with or exposure to Oracle infrastructure and database technology
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Must be comfortable in front of an audience and giving presentations
• PMP Certification (past or current) strongly desired
3RP is a leading-edge Oracle consulting partner located in Scottsdale, Arizona. At 3RP we combined all
three facets of ERP in one. The three dimensions of the enterprise wide technology implementation are
Consulting, Software and Managed Services. Giving our customers 3RP, not just ERP.
3RP solves the toughest Business & IT challenges facing companies across a broad host of industries by providing our clients with practical strategies, designs, implementations and support. With highly experienced people, clearly defined processes and strategically selected technologies, we enable our client’s business to thrive.
We are a business and technology consultancy focused on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Applications, Database and Technologies, Converged/Engineered Systems. We support these front line solutions with a vast array of underlying solutions such as our Managed Services Group, Test Data Management, DevOps, and Cloud Integration. We also have competencies in Microsoft SQL & Open Source DB’s.
3RP is an Oracle Platinum and certified Managed Services Partner (MSP) with ten specialized areas of certification, We have defined and validated expertise to help clients improve end user experience and organizational productivity.
Since our inception in 2005, our firm has served over 240 customers in Arizona, California, Colorado & Texas and supported global operations for international clients
Immediate full time opportunity! Please send resume and credentials to email@example.com.