Oracle EBS Developer with Java Experience
Written by Kim Ann Nichols, March 25, 2019
Oracle EBS Developer with Java experience
Full Time- Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Oracle EBS Developer, who will be responsible for development, customization and Production Support of R12 Oracle EBS suite applications. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications Development & Support Team, and work closely with business analysts, business partners and other IT teams to identify the best solutions for the business. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of these IT solutions.
- Design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting and providing the best solution to the problem.
- Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Forms, Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle’s Recommended Standards.
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Review requirements document; propose and design solutions; estimate efforts, create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
- Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time across multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently is must to have.
- Proven ability to architect, deliver and support complex hybrid solutions involving EBS and peripheral systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues.
- Ability to keep current with latest trends in related technology.
- Be a strong team player and collaboration with cross functional groups.
Skills Requirement: Oracle EBS R12 (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, EBiz Tax), SQL, PLSQL, XML Publisher, Unix Scripting, Technical concepts of Oracle EBS HTML, WebService, java scripting, OAF, basic unix scripting
- Bachelors degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 7+ years of strong development and support experience with excellent problem-solving skills on Oracle EBS R12 environment.
- Excellent working experience in designing, building, customizing and supporting RICEWF objects for Oracle EBS R12.
- Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems. Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably TIBCO) for Integrations is a plus.
- Good Technical skills in Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Reports, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OAF Customizations, Extensions, Workflows, ISG and other tool sets needed to support Oracle EBS are must to have.
- Techno-Functional knowledge in following areas are required- Oracle Financials, Sales and Supply Chain modules.
- Java background, preferably with Cloud integration experience.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels.
- Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
- Independent, proactive, self-driven individual.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
3RP is a leading-edge Oracle consulting partner located in Scottsdale, Arizona. At 3RP we combined all
three facets of ERP in one. The three dimensions of the enterprise wide technology implementation are
Consulting, Software and Managed Services. Giving our customers 3RP, not just ERP.